Advertisement

Sri Lanka's First and Only Platform for Luxury Houses and Apartment for Sale, Rent

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Moving On..

Almost two months into Google Summer of Code, The knowledge I gained in developing Java Web Application is immense. I wasn't fluent with J2EE Applications before, even though I had some experience in J2SE. Thus far GSoC has been a really good learning experience.

Last week (22/07/2010) I had my second and final presentation. It went as planned apart from some minor technical glitches in the conference call. Well there was nothing much I could do about it either. Anyhow I was able to demonstrate what I did to the community and was able to get some positive feedback to improve what I have done.

I am currently working on them along with the Module Configuration related developments.



I hope to continue the developments of the Module Configuration in coming week and finish it off as soon as possible.

I hope everything goes smoothly and god will be with me as always.

No comments: